SOUNDS OF THE SIXTIES: 1967


http://stuffforcash.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/rdcd-sounds-of-60s-1960.html


Second volume in the “Sounds Of The Sixties” series, which was to run for 20 editions.

3CD Set
Released October 1997
Cat No.: RDCD2081-3 (RDC93751-3)
RD Code: SS60-002
Series Code: 521
Compilation by J K Hall - Booklet Notes by S Barnard- Mastered by P Marchant
(Re Issued: 2006 RTS67-003  K06024KK)

1             The Happening - The Greatest Hits of 1967

1 - Puppet On A String - Sandie Shaw
2 - Flowers In The Rain - The Move
3 - Happy Together - The Turtles
4 - Baby, Now That I've Found You - The Foundations
5 - Jimmy Mack - Martha and the Vandellas
6 - The Happening - Diana Ross And The Supremes
7 - Bernadette - The Four Tops
8 - The Boat That I Row - Lulu
9 - In The Country - Cliff Richard
10 - Then I Kissed Her - The Beach Boys
11 - You Were On My Mind - Crispian St Peters
12 - The Letter - The Box Tops
13 - There’s A Kind Of Hush (All Over The World) - Herman’s Hermits
14 - Carrie Anne - The Hollies
15 - Silence Is Golden - The Tremeloes
16 - Something's Gotten Hold Of My Heart - Gene Pitney
17 - I'm Coming Home - Tom Jones
18 - Georgy Girl - The Seekers
19 - Ballad Of Bonnie And Clyde - Georgie Fame
20 - When I’m Sixty Four - Kenny Ball and his Jazzmen
21 - Thank U Very Much - The Scaffold

2             With A Little Help From My Friends - The Memories of 1967

1 - San Francisco (Be Sure To Wear Some Flowers In Your Hair) - Scott McKenzie
2 - Dedicated To The One I Love - The Mamas and Papas
3 - Don't Sleep In The Subway - Petula Clark
4 - I Was Made To Love Her - Stevie Wonder
5 - The First Cut Is The Deepest - P.P.Arnold
6 - Birds And Bees - Warm Sounds
7 - Ode To Billie Joe - Bobbie Gentry
8 - All My Love - Cliff Richard
9 - Music To Watch Girls By - Andy Williams
10 - Careless Hands - Des O’Connor
11 - Edelweiss - Vince Hill
12 - Up, Up And Away - The Johnny Mann Singers
13 - With A Little Help From My Friends - The Young Idea
14 - There Must Be A Way - Frankie Vaughan
15 - Just Loving You - Anita Harris
16 - This Is My Song - Petula Clark
17 - If I Were A Rich Man - Topol
18 - Big Spender - Shirley Bassey
19 - The Last Waltz - Engelbert Humperdinck

3             I Feel Free - The Rock of 1967

1 - Waterloo Sunset - The Kinks
2 - Itchycoo Park - The Small Faces
3 - Hi Ho Silver Lining - Jeff Beck
4 - She'd Rather Be With Me - The Turtles
5 - Here Comes My Baby - The Tremeloes
6 - Friday On My Mind - The Easybeats
7 - Ha! Ha! Said The Clown - Manfred Mann
8 - I'm A Man - The Spencer Davis Group
9 - Night Of Fear - The Move
10 - Love And Beauty - The Moody Blues
11 - Excerpt From A Teenage Opera - Keith West
12 - Okay! - Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
13 - Let's Go To San Francisco - The Flowerpot Men
14 - Hole In My Shoe - Traffic
15 - Mellow Yellow - Donovan
16 - Love Is All Around - The Troggs
17 - Let The Heartaches Begin - Long John Baldry
18 - (It Looks Like) I'll Never Fall In Love Again - Tom Jones
19 - A Whiter Shade Of Pale - Procol Harum
20 - I Feel Free - Cream


Cassettes
Re-Issue


No comments:

Post a Comment