COUNTRY CLASSICS - Kenny Rogers



Fourth volume in the “Country Classics” series, which was to run for 15 editions.

3CD Set
Released 1993
Cat No.: RDCD501-3 (RDC92171-3)
RD Code: KEN 004



CD1   KENNY’S GOLDEN HITS

1 - Lucille
2 - Coward Of The Country
3 - Daytime Friends
4 - She Believes In Me
5 - Lady
6 - Love Or Something Like It
7 - Everytime Two Fools Collide (with Dottie West)
8 - You Decorated My Life
9 - I Don't Need You
10 - Love Will Turn You Around
11 - Sweet Music Man
12 - Anyone Who Isn't Me Tonight (with Dottie West)
13 - Goodbye Marie
14 - Love Lifted Me
15 - Love The World Away
16 - What Are We Doin' In Love (with Dottie West)

CD2   KENNY’S COUNTRY SOUVENIRS

17 - Ruby, Don't Take your Love To Town
18 - The Gambler
19 - Desperado
20 - Son Of Hickory Holler's Tramp
21 - Rueben James
22 - Something's Burning
23 - Long Arm Of the Law
24 - Green, green grass Of Home
25 - Blaze Of Glory
26 - Laura (What's He Got That I Ain't Got?)
27 - Tulsa Turnaround
28 - Scarlet Fever
29 - Through The Years
30 - Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In
31 - Sail Away
32 - San Francisco Mabel Joy

CD3   WITH LOVE FROM KENNY

33 - We Love Each Other (with Dottie West)
34 - Baby I'm A Want You (with Dottie West)
35 - You Needed Me (with Dottie West)
36 - All I Ever Need is You (with Dottie West)
37 - Share Your Love With Me
38 - We've Got Tonight (with Sheena Easton)
39 - You Are So Beautiful
40 - While The Feeling's Good
41 - Hey Won't You Play Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song (with Dottie West)
42 - Today I Started Loving You Again
43 - Don't Fall In Love With A Dreamer (with Kim Carnes)
44 - A Love Song
45 - You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' (with Dottie West)
46 - What I Learned From Loving You
47 - 'Till I Can Make It On My Own (with Dottie West)
48 - Why Don't We Go Somewhere And Love
49 - All My Life
 


No comments:

Post a Comment