SOUNDS OF THE FIFTIES: Love Songs

http://stuffforcash.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/rdcd-sounds-of-50s-love-songs.html

Seventh volume in the “Sounds Of The Fifties” series, which was to run for 13 editions.

3CD Set
Released 2003
Cat No.: RDCD3981-3
RD Code: SFLS-007
Compilation by J K Hall - Produced by P Marchant - Booklet Notes by S Barnard


1 – True Love - The Greatest Hits


1  Sonny James - Young Love
2  Doris Day - Secret Love
3  Johnnie Ray - Hey There
4  Ricky Nelson - Never Be Anyone Else But You
5  Connie Francis - You Always Hurt The One You Love
6  Alma Cogan - Little Things Mean A Lot
7  Pat Boone - Friendly Persuasion (Thee I Love)
8  Bing Crosby & Grace Kelly - True Love
9  Connie Francis - Among My Souvenirs
10  Frankie Vaughan & Kaye Sisters - Come Softly To Me
11  Teresa Brewer - A Tear Fell
12  Russ Hamilton - We Will Make Love
13  Perry Como - I Know
14  Jimmy Young - Someone On Your Mind
15  Al Martino - Rachel
16  David Whitfield - When You Lose The One You Love
17  Four Aces - Stranger In Paradise



2 – Real Love - The Memories of The Fifties



18  Jane Froman - Sound Foundation
19  Vera Lynn - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You
20  Everly Brothers - Devoted To You
21  Crickets - It's Too Late
22  Four Freshmen - Angel Eyes
23  Tony Bennett - Close Your Eyes
24  Tony Brent - Girl Of My Dreams
25  Faron Young - Every Time I'm Kissing You
26  Slim Whitman - I'm A Fool
27  Johnston Brothers - Give Her My Love
28  Platters - I'm Sorry
29  Joan Regan - Open Up Your Heart
30  Frankie Laine - Love Is A Golden Ring
31  Ruby Murray - Real Love
32  Kaye Sisters - Alone
33  Four Jones Boys - When I Let You Go
34  Hank Williams - There's No Room In My Heart For The Blues
35  Tony Kinsey - She's Funny That Way
36  Dennis Hale - Sweet And Gentle
37  Five Smith Brothers - You Took My Heart
38  Johnnie Ray - I'll Never Fall In Love Again



3 – With Your Love - The Ballads



39  Vic Damone - An Affair To Remember
40  Shirley Bassey - If You Love Me (I Won't Care)
41  Danny Williams - My Own True Love
42  Johnny Mathis - Best Of Everything~The
43  Nat ‘King’ Cole - Stardust
44  Mario Lanza - Arriverderci Roma
45  Billy Eckstine And Sarah Vaughan - Passing Strangers
46  Kenneth MacKellar - My Love Is Like A Red Red Rose
47  Gordon MacRae - Follow your Heart
48  Malcolm Vaughan - With Your Love
49  Slim Whitman - Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain
50  Don Gibson - I Can't Stop Lovin' You
51  Ronnie Hilton - Wonder Of You~The
52  Mel Gaynor - Oh My Love
53  Michael Holliday - I'll Always Be In Love With You
54  Julie London - My Strange Affair
55  Peggy Lee - I Belong To You
56  Robert Earl - Wonderful Secret Of Love~The
57  Bridie Gallagher - I'll Always Be With You
58  Ella Fitzgerald - Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment