Great Romantic Hits Of The 70s & 80s


6CD Set
Released 1990
Cat No.: RDCD151-6 (RDC91841-4)
RD Code: GRH 166


1 - Great Romantic No. 1 Hits



01 - Cliff Richard - We Don't talk anymore
02 - Leo Sayer - When I Need You
03 - David Soul - Silver Lady
04 - Johnny Nash - Tears On My Pillow
05 - Abba - Winner Takes It All
06 - Kelly Marie - Feels Like I'm In Love
07 - Blondie - Sunday Girl
08 - George Michael - Careless Whisper
09 - Johnny Logan - What's Another Year
10 - Police - Every breath you take
11 - Chris De Burgh - Lady in red
12 - Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the heart
13 - Marc Almond & Gene Pitney - Something's Gotten Hold Of My Heart
14 - Nick Berry - Every Loser Wins


2 - Feelings


15 - Johnny Mathis - Feelings
16 - Anne Murray - You need me
17 - Roger Whittaker - Annie's song
18 - Barry Manilow - Mandy
19 - Olivia Newton John - I Honestly love you
20 - 10cc - Things we do for love
21 - Elkie Brooks - Warm And Tender Love
22 - Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street
23 - Dionne Warwick - All The Love In The World
24 - Jeffrey Osborne - On The Wings Of Love
25 - Iris Williams - He's Out Of My Life
26 - Bill Withers - Lean On Me
27 - Abba - One Of Us
28 - Alison Moyet - Is this Love


3 - Country Favourites


29 - Don Williams - You're my best friend
30 - Dolly Parton - Love is like a Butterfly
31 - Kenny Rogers - Lady
32 - Willie Nelson - Always on my mind
33 - Charlie Rich - We Love Each Other
34 - Crystal Gayle - When I Dream
35 - Dr Hook - Sharing the Night Together
36 - Kenny Rogers - Share Your Love With Me
37 - Anne Murray - I just fell in love again
38 - Charlie Rich - Behind Closed Doors
39 - Don Williams - It Must Be Love
40 - Crystal Gayle - Talking In Your Sleep
41 - Willie Nelson - Help Me Make It Through the Night
42 - Dolly Parton - You're the only one


4 - True Love Ways


43 - Elton John and Kiki Dee - Loving you is sweeter than ever
44 - Cliff Richard - True love ways
45 - Barbara Dickson - Will You Love Me Tomorrow
46 - Leo Sayer - More than I can say
47 - Rita Coolidge - One Fine Day
48 - Barbara Dickson - Crying Game
49 - Shakin Stevens - What Do You Want To Make Those Eyes At Me For
50 - Elkie Brooks - Too Busy Thinking About My Baby
51 - Dr Hook - Only Sixteen
52 - Rita Coolidge - Bye Bye Love
53 - Dionne Warwick - Our day will come
54 - Shadows - God Only Knows
55 - Bonnie Tyler - To Love Somebody
56 - Barbara Dickson - Stop In The Name Of Love


5 - Heartbreakers


57 - Leo Sayer - Raining in my heart
58 - David Soul - Don't give up on us
59 - Dionne Warwick - Heartbreaker
60 - Roger Whittaker - Miss You Nights
61 - Shadows - If you leave me now
62 - Shakin Stevens - Teardrops
63 - Elkie Brooks - Don't Cry Out Loud
64 - Air Supply - All Out Of Love
65 - Police - Can't stand losing you
66 - Cliff Richard - When two worlds drift apart
67 - Shadows - Don't Cry For Me Argentina
68 - Leo Sayer - Have you ever been in love
69 - Barbara Dickson - I Don't Believe In Miracles
70 - Bonnie Tyler - It's A Heartache


6 - Romantic Moods And Memories


71 - Tom Jones - Boy From Nowhere
72 - Iris Williams - Send In The Clowns
73 - Shadows - Chi Mai
74 - Roger Whittaker - She
75 - Marti Webb - I Could Be So Good For You
76 - Johnny Mathis - Memory
77 - Elaine Paige - Heaven Help My Heart
78 - Sheena Easton - For your eyes only
79 - Shadows - I Know Him So Well
80 - Barbara Dickson - Tell Me It's Not True
81 - Roger Whittaker - Bright Eyes
82 - Marti Webb - Only Love
83 - Iris Williams - He Was Beautiful
84 - Three Degrees - What I Did For Love


7 - Shadows In The Moonlight


85 - Cliff Richard - Dreamin'
86 - Buck's Fizz - One of these nights
87 - Sheena Easton - When He Shines
88 - Johnny Mathis - Three Times A Lady
89 - Peabo Bryson - Tonight I celebrate my love
90 - Shadows - NIghts in white satin
91 - Carpenters - Solitaire
92 - Anne Murray - Shadows in the moonlight
93 - Roger Whittaker - Your Song
94 - Elkie Brooks - Lilac Wine
95 - Johnny Mathis - We're All Alone
96 - Shadows - I Just Called To Say I Love You
97 - Rita Coolidge - Words
98 - Johnny Logan - Hold me now


8 - Love Will Keep Us Together


99 - Captain and Tennile - Love will keep us together
100 - Carpenters - Top Of The World
101 - Olivia Newton John - If not for you
102 - Dr Hook - Sexy eyes
103 - Hot Chocolate - It Started With A Kiss
104 - Leo Sayer - How much love
105 - Tina Turner - Let's Stay Together
106 - Abba - Lay all your love on me
107 - Cliff Richard - A little in love
108 - Suzi Quatro - If You Can't Give Me Love
109 - Bill Withers - Lovely Day
110 - Johnny Mathis - How Deep Is Your Love
111 - Hot Chocolate - You Sexy thing
112 - Shakin Stevens - A Love Worth Waiting For

No comments:

Post a Comment