Pop Legends

5CD Set
Released 1988
Cat No.: RDCD10031-5 (RDC91721)
RD Code: LEG 190
Compiled by Martin Moritz






Elvis Presley
Heartbreak Hotel
All Shook Up
Jailhouse Rock
Hound Dog
A Fool Such As I
It's Now or Never
Are You Lonesome Tonight
His Latest Flame
Wooden Heart
Can't Help Falling In Love
Good Luck Charm
Return To Sender
Devil In Disguire (You're the)
She's Not You

Buddy Holly
Peggy Sue
Maybe Baby
Rave On
Wishing
Oh Boy
Brown Eyed Handsome Man
Listen To Me
Think It Over
That'll Be The Day
It Doesn't Matter Anymore
Peggy Sue Got Married
Bo Diddley
Early In The Morning
Heartbeat
True Love Ways

Everly Brothers
Wake Up Little Susie
Keep a-Knockin'
Bird Dog
Be-Bop-a-Lula
When Will I Be Loved
Poor Jenny
Claudette
This Little Girl of Mine
Bye Bye Love
Devoted To You
Problems
Til) I Kissed You~(’
Take A Message To Mary
Like Strangers
Let It Be Me
All I Have To Do Is Dream

The Shadows
Apache
Man Of Mystery
F.B.I.
Frightened City~The
Kon-Tiki
Wonderful Land
Dance On
Foot Tapper
Atlantis
Shindig
Rise And Fall Of Flingel Bunt~The
Geronimo
Theme For Young Lovers
Guitar Tango

Cliff Richard
Living Doll
Travellin' Light
Please Don't Tease
Young Ones~The
Next Time~The
Summer Holiday
It's All In The Game
Don't Talk To Him
Minute You're Gone~The
Wind Me Up (Let Me Go)
Visions
In The Country
Day I Met Marie~The
Congratulations

Roy Orbison
Only The Lonely
Blue Angel
Running Scared
Dream Baby
In Dreams
Falling
Blue Bayou
Oh Pretty Woman
It's Over
Pretty Paper
Borne On The Wind
Cryin'
Mean Woman Blues
Goodnight

The Hollies
Just One Look
Here I Go Again
I'm Alive
Look Through Any Window
I Can't Let Go
Bus Stop
On A Carousel
Stop Stop Stop
Carrie Anne
Jennifer Eccles
Sorry Suzanne
He Aint Heavy, He's My Brother
I Can't Tell The Bottom From The Top
Air That I Breathe~The

Beach Boys
I Get Around
Help Me Rhonda
Barbara Ann
California Girls
Sloop John B
God Only Knows
Then I Kissed Her
Good Vibrations
Heroes And Villians
Darlin'
Do It Again
I Can Hear Music
Breakaway
Cottonfields

No comments:

Post a Comment